Agreement : These terms form a binding legal agreement between SwabeySquats and You. By downloading and using the application , you agree to comply with and be legally bound by these terms.
To download and use the application, You must be older or have consent from a legal guardian who is older than 18.
If you do not agree to these terms You should not download or use the application.
1. Access to the application will require you to register an account
2. You will be required to provide certain basic information, including but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Email Address
3. You agree to provide accurate , current and complete information during the registration process and update the information when necessary to keep it accurate. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your access to the application if the information provided is found to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
4. It is Your responsibility to keep Your account details confidential. You are liable for all activity on Your account. You agree that you will not disclose Your password to any third party and that You will take sole responsibility for any actions made under Your account , whether or not You have authorised such actions.
5. You will immediately notify use of any unauthorised use of Your account.
Price and payment :
1. The products and services sold through the application may be sold through a subscription basis. To access and use these products and services in full , You will be required to subscribe when creating Your account and pay the subscription fee as set out on the application which may vary depending on the particular products or services You have selected , as well as the length of the subscription You have selected.
2. Your subscription will automatically be renewed on the same periodic basis (weekly, monthly , yearly) , upon receipt of the subscription fees , set out on the application at the time of purchase.
3. All purchases prices include value added tax ( where applicable)
4. You must pay for your subscription fees by one of the methods on the application.
5. Your initial payment of subscription fees will be processed upon receipt of Your request to subscribe. Each payment of Your subscription fees will cover Your access to and use of the selected products and services for the period specified on the application.
6. You must not pay or attempt to pay for an order through any fraudulent or unlawful means. If any payment is not able to be successfully processed then Your subscription may be cancelled.
7. Our pricing structure or payment method may be amended from time to time in sole discretion. After a pricing change You have the choice to continue purchasing the application or cease to use the application without any penalty. Any change relating to our pricing structure or payment methods is immediately effective upon us publishing the change on application , and will apply to any usage of the application following the change.
Cancellation of subscription:
1. You will not received a refund of any subscription fees which You have paid
2. We will not charge your accounts for any further subscription fees
3. Your access to the selected products and services will cease on the day of which the next subscription fee payment would have been received but for the cancellation. (or access will be removed immediately)
Collection notice :
2. We may disclose that information with third party services providers who helps us deliver our services or as required by law. If You do not provide this information we may not be able to provide our products to You.
1. Subject to these terms we grant You a personal , nonexclusive , non transferable , limited and revocable license to use the application or materials for Your own personal and or non commercial use only on a mobile device owned or controlled by You as permitted in accordance to these terms , and not to use the application or materials in any other way or for any other purpose , apart from local fair dealing legislation. All other uses are prohibited without our prior written consent.
2. The right to use the application is licensed to You and is not being sold to You. You have no rights in the application other than to use it in accordance with these terms.
3. These terms and user license govern any updates to , or supplements or replacements for this application , unless separate terms accompany such updates , supplements or replacements , in which case the separate terms will apply.
4. As a condition of Your use of the application You agree to abide by these terms ; not to provide the application to a third party ; that we have the right to refuse You any and all current and future use of the application and that we reserve the right to include or exclude entry to , or remove You from the application.
Acceptable use and prohibited use;
In no event may the application be used on a manner that;
1. Harasses , abuses , stalks , threatens , defames or otherwise interfere , infringe , or violate the rights of any other party.
2. Is unlawful , fraudulent or deceptive.
3. Uses technology or any other means to access the application that is not authorised by us.
4. Uses or launches any automate System including without limitation , robots, spiders ,or offline readers to access the application
5. Tampers with , hinders or modified the application or attempts to do so , attempts to introduce virus or any other compute codes, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality , knowingly transmit viruses or other disabling features , damages or interfere with the application including but not limited to the use or Trojan horses, viruses , or piracy programming routines that may damage Interfere with the application.
6. Attempts to gain unauthorised access to our computer network or user accounts
7. Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or that gives rise to civil liability.
8. Violates these terms
9. Attempts to damage , disable, overburden , or impair our servers or networks.
10. Fails to comply with applicable third party terms or
11. Facilitates or assists another person to do any of the above acts.
You must not :
1.Post , upload , publish , submit or transmit any content that :
Infringe, misappropriated or violates a third parties patent , copyright , trademark, trade secret , moral rights or other intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy:
Is fraudulent , false , misleading or deceptive:
Requests money from , or is intended to otherwise defraud other uses:
Denigrates us or the application
Contains videos, images or media content of another person without his or her permission or if minor , legal guardian permission.
Is defamatory , abusive , obscene, profane , vulgar, offensive , promotes discrimination , bigotry , racism , hatred , harassment , or harm against any individual or group;
Promotes illegal or harmful activities or use of illegal or harmful substances.
2. Print , publish , modify , link to or distribute any content from the application or any other documentation that we provide to you , unless we have authorised you in the writing to do so;
Breach copyright or intellectual property rights , including but not limited to , that you must not republish , copy , distribute , transmit or publicly display material from our application ; alter or modify any of the code of the materials on the application;
Cause any of the application to be free or embedded in another website;
Use the application or any of the materials therein for commercial purposes
Modify , copy , distribute , transmit , display , perform , reproduce , publish , license , create derivative works from , transfer , or sell or resell any of the application or materials therein ; or
Facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
3. Any use of the application in any other manner , including without limitation , resale , transfer , modification or distribution of the application or text , pictures, music , barcodes , videos , data , hyperlinks , displays and other content associated with the application is prohibited.
4. We reserve the right , in our sole discretion , to terminate any use license , remove content or assert legal action with respect to content or use the application that we reasonably believe is or might be in violation of these terms. Our failure or delay in taking such actions does not constitute a waiver of our rights to enforce these terms.
5. Upon termination of the terms , we have no further obligation to you , and may cease to provide the application to you. The accrued rights , obligations and remedies of the parties are not affected by the termination of these terms.